By: John Kim
Foundations in Men’s: Hormones and Meta-Inflammation
- Discuss the hormones that impact mens’ health including sex, stress, and metabolic hormones.
- Explain the interplay between estrogen and aromatase and its role in andropause.
- List the factors that increase cardiovascular risk in men including inflammation, stress and HPA axis.
- Review the role of the Glycocalyx and the links to increased morbidity and mortality in covid, vascular disease, and cancer risk.
- Discuss strategies to support patients who are taking exogenous hormone therapy.