By: Dr. Melody Hartzler, PharmD, BCACP, BC-ADM
Foundations of Diabetes and Fatty Liver
- Review pathophysiology and biochemistry of diabetes and fatty liver.
- Discuss standards of care for treatment of diabetes and fatty liver.
- Assess normobiosis and pro-inflammatory dysbiosis.
- Compare and contrast acute and chronic care interventions.
- Introduce integrative approach to supporting biochemistry to resolve hyperglycemia.
- Determine nutrient depletions related to pharmacological therapy treatments for diabetes.